Importance of Vitolize For Women: If you were to ask any beautiful woman on planet earth to mention 3 things she hates the most, top on the list will be “Aging”. Even elderly women in the Southern part of Nigeria will do all their best to look attractive by wearing all shades of lipsticks and pancakes.
Forever Vitolize for Women is a revolutionary new supplement that supports mental and physical health through the monthly cycle and a lifetime of growth and change for all women.
Vitolize For Women Proprietary Blend contains:
- Vitamin C — Highly antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, Vitamin C lowers unhealthy inflammation (a cause of menstrual pain, hot flashes, and digestives issues). Daily Vitamin C is also essential to maintaining and building healthy tissues (including skin), bone density, weight management, and immune function.
- Vitamin D — Vitamin D intake is known to reduce menstrual pain. This vitamin is also needed to maintain strong bones and teeth. Bone loss typically begins at age 30, and menopause increases bone loss and risk of osteoporosis. Don’t wait until you are old to worry about broken bones.
- Vitamin E — It has been observed for many years that Vitamin E slows DNA mutation (a basic factor in aging and cancer), so getting enough of this lipid soluble nutrient is an important part of staying healthy. M.E. Nadia et al. also found that Vitamin E prevented postmenopausal bone loss and increased calcium absorption in animal models.
- Folic Acid — Also called Folate or Vitamin B9, Folic Acid is required for repairing DNA and helping your cells continue to grow and divide (very important steps to avoid premature aging). Getting enough Vitamin B9 can also lower your risk of anemia and cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamin B12 — Deficiencies of this vitamin can cause brain fog, depression, and anxiety (serious deficiencies cause permanent brain damage). B12 is also required for metabolic reactions, building red blood cells, and mental health. Many PMS and Peri-Menopause symptoms may actually be attributed to vitamin B deficiency.
- Calcium — Calcium supplementation not only helps to cut your chances of osteoporosis and broken bones after menopause, getting enough of this mineral can lessen the severity of menstrual cramps.
- Iron — Menstruating women are very prone to iron deficiency. Sypmtons include fatigue, dizziness, headache, restless legs syndrome, rapid heartbeat, and weak nails – common issues in women of reproductive age. For the safety of post-menopausal women, Vitolize for Women only contains 14% daily value of iron.
- Magnesium — A natural muscle relaxant, magnesium supplementation can improve menstrual cramping. Magnesium also plays a role in building bones and teeth, preventing muscle spasms, and lowering blood pressure (by relaxing blood vessels).