No products in the cart.
Natural Solution to Eyes Problem: There are various problems related to eyes: wounds, sties, cataracts, conjunctivitis, growths, black eyes, glaucoma, hemorrhages and general eye health. Problems in the eyes are many and various. They may be caused by an infection, trauma, irritation or a lack of a given vitamin (as in the case of night blindness), a deformation of the eyeball, a hardening of the cornea, stress, etc.
Wounds and blows to the eyes
– Wounds can lead to infections. Take Bee Propolis and Garlic.
– Take 2 drops of Aloe Vera Activator.
– If pain in the eye increases, it means that the pressure in the eye is increasing (glaucoma). Take the person to a physician or they may lose an eye.
The main causes of eye problems are:
– High blood pressure
– Tooth infections (they share the same vascular and nervous systems)
– Heredity Problems
– Trauma through a bump/hit to the eye
– Problems in the ocular muscles
– Reading in poor light conditions
Conjunctivitis (pink eyes)
– Itching and redness of the eye
– Pus and excessive discharge mainly during the morning.
– Clean the eyes and apply 2 drops of Aloe Vera Activator every 4 hours.
– Acute glaucoma: a sudden strong pain inside the eye and vision becomes cloudy and the eye turns red. The pupil becomes larger and the eye feels hard. If pain does not stop in 24 hours, seek an ophthalmologists’ help.
– Chronic glaucoma: occurs slowly and its symptoms are not generally felt. Slow loss of eyesight usually affecting the peripheral vision first. Can lead to blindness.
– Take high dosis of Vitamin C found in a Bilberry-based product called Forever Vision, specially formulated for macular health.
– Take Ginkgo Biloba.
– Avoid physical exertion.
– Protuberance that goes from one side of the eye to the cornea (central part of the eye).
– Caused by dust, sun, arcing lights.
– Before going to bed, put 2 drops of Aloe Vera Activator in the eye. Continue every 4 hours. There might be more discharge in the morning. Do this for several days until growth diminishes.
– Take Vitamin A & E.
Hemorrhages in the white part of the eye
– Mainly caused by lifting something heavy, coughing forcefully, going to the bathroom when constipated or receiving a light blow to the eye.
– A small vessel in the eye bursts but disappears in a couple of days.
– Put pure Aloe Vera Activator drops in the eye every 4 hours.
– Place a bag of crushed ice on the area for 10 minutes every 2 hours. If there is pain or vision clouds, consult physician.
General Eye health
A-Beta-CarE Softgels. 2 daily, taken with food. Powerful anti-oxidant, repairs and maintains body tissue. Prevents night blindness, tired eyes, sensitivity to light, a lack of moisture in the eye. Vitamin E helps fight against arteriosclerosis.
Forever Vision (Bilberry, Lutein and Zeaxanthin) Tablets. 2 to 4 tablets daily, 2 with each meal. Improves circulation to the eyes, protects the retina and increases the eye’s macular health.
Royal Jelly Tablets. 3 tablets daily, 1 before each meal. Place under tongue until dissolved. Contains full range of B vitamins. Strengthens the eyes against infections and helps fight arteriosclerosis together with Vitamin E.
Nature-Min Tablets 6 tablets daily, 2 with each meal. Needed for proper functioning. Vitamins without minerals will not work adequately.
FOR MORE INFO CALL/WHATSAPP Mr Ezekiel on 08038934814