So you’ve decided you want to get pregnant? Making these seven simple changes now can help increase your fertility (and your chances!) when it’s go-time. Best of all, most of these fertility helpers don’t even require a Drug but Supplements.
These simple tips can make a big difference in the baby-making department!
Find your healthy “get pregnant” weight.
Your fertility might be compromised if you are tipping the scale at an unhealthy number. “Fat cells store estrogen, so women who are overweight have higher than normal levels and often do not ovulate,”
The same is true for women who are underweight and typically have decreased estrogen. This quickly tells you if you’re within a healthy range.
Get up and go.
Know your cycle.
There is five-to-seven-day window each month when you can get pregnant. For women with regular menstrual cycles (between 28 and 32 days long), this window means you are most fertile around day 14 or 15. But if you have irregular periods or haven’t spent much time charting your cycle, we suggests two simple and convenient ways that you can start tracking your biggest “get pregnant” days right now. Use an over-the-counter ovulation kit or, if you know the day of your last period and how long your cycle typically is, you can use an online ovulation predictor. It’ll help you make the most of the fertility you’ve got.
Seems easier said than done, especially if you’re already nervous about your chances of conceiving each month, but one of the simplest ways to give your fertility a leg up is by calming your lifestyle. “Higher levels of chronic stress cause shifts in the body’s natural hormone levels and can negatively affect ovulation,” So try a yoga class, read a soothing book, get more sleep. Anything you can do to promote serenity and peace will help, not just now, when you’re trying to get pregnant, but later, when you’re dealing with all the changes of pregnancy.
If you don’t already, start eating a well-balanced diet of carbs, fats, and proteins. “Processed foods, especially those with trans fats, found in hydrogenated oils, and loaded with refined sugar, can sabotage a healthy diet,” Make sure you’re sticking to lean proteins and getting plenty of fruits and veggies each day and drink the recommended six to eight eight-ounce glasses of water.
HERE IS OUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS THAT WILL HELP YOUR BODY SYSTEM AND AID PREGNANCY.
- Berry Nectar – • All the benefits of Aloe Vera Gel with the sweet taste of cranberries
• Contains healthful phytonutrients
• Natural source of Vitamin C
2. Royal Jelly – • One of the most complete foods
• Easily absorbed and readily digestible
• No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
3. Arctic Sea – Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to
help support circulatory function
• Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids can help support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
• Helps support proper joint function
• Mercury-free Nutrition
4. Multi Maca – Known as the sex herb of the Incas
• May promote libido, stamina and energy
5. Vitalize for Women – Proprietary botanical blend including apple powder, passionflower and schisandra berry
• Promotes hormone balance to help you feel yourself at all times
• Specifically designed with a woman’s needs in mind
• Patented, clinically proven cranberry powder