How Do I Boost My Immune System?
How To Boost Your Immune System With Supplements: It’s became imperative for me to enlighten us on the need for us to boost our immune systems.
Since it remains our hope and last resort to survive this Covid 19 pandemic.
The whole idea is all about the ‘survival of the fittest’.
Our immune system needs to be fortified.
Apart from our lifestyle which we need to work on… The importance of leading healthy lifestyle can not be overemphasized.
Like every other defense system, our immune system requires regular reinforcement to keep us healthy.
While having a strong immune system cannot guarantee that a person will be safe from any infections, at least it will help increase the person’s resistance against an attack, and in the unfornute event that the person does get infected, a strong immune system will ensure a stronger chance of success in teh person’s battle against the pathogens, hence giving a better chance of survival or a speedier recovery
What we can do to to increase our immunity
- Make sure that you have enough rest as insufficient sleep and tiredness will lower down our body’s defence system.
- Avoid getting ourselves stressed up.
- Stress and anxiety will also affect our healthy immune system.
- Avoid taking food that depresses the immune system. High cholesterol, high saturated fat, fried foods and alcohol can undermine the immune system.
- Increase intake of nutritious food such as antioxidant-rich deep-coloured vegetable and fruits that can help boost the immune system.
- Also, drink more water.
- It is always a good idea to take food supplements as due to our eating habits and choice of meals, we may not obtain sufficient amounts of the necessary nutrients that we require.
Immune System and Forever Living Products
I’m proud to showcase this wonderful combination of supplements from the stable of Forever Living Products.
The Aloe Vera gel
Bee Propolis tablet
We shall xray the role of this combo on our immune system.
These supplements are a general body tonic.
It comprises over 200 nutritional compounds.
It aids the general detoxification of the body due to the presences of anti oxidants vitamins.. Vitamin A, C and E.
It’s a powerful immuno modulator… It has capacity to increase the power of immune system due to the presence of polysaccharides.
It cleasnses the digestive system… helps with bowel movement and prevent constipation.
The Bee Propolis tablet
Is a sticky resin secreted by trees, honey bees collect and metabolise the Propolis, then line their hives with it to protect themselves from germs.
It is the most effective natural antibiotics ever
Also it helps maintain excellent health by strengthening our immune system.
It has anti bacterial, antiviral and antiparasitic properties that the interior of the bee hives is more sterile than modern operating hall.
Useful in the fight against bad breath, Ulcer, and acne.
Useful against inflammation of mucous membrane of the mouth, dry cough and throat.
It’s rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and a rich supply of other elements in trace amounts.
The products are a unique combination of six beneficial strains of friendly microbes.
It’s promotes healthy digestive system… Ease bowel movement, helps prevent constipation, Ulcer, and IBS.
Boost immune system by promoting growth of beneficial bacteria.
Balances colonic PH… Prevents colon cancer.