Low Sperm Count Symptoms And It Natural Solution: Low sperm count according to Mayo Clinic, means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal. A low sperm count is also called oligospermia (ol-ih-go-SPUR-me-uh). A complete absence of sperm is called azoospermia. Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. Having a low sperm count decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner’s egg, resulting in pregnancy.
Symptoms of Low Sperm Count
The symptoms of low sperm counted listed below are not exhaustive.
- the inability to conceive a child.
- Problems with sexual function — for example, low sex drive or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosome or hormone abnormality
If your symptoms are matching to any of the symptoms given below, it can be cured mail/Call the disease and symptom to +234 803 893 4814
1. Infertility develops after a man has lived a life of intense and frequent sexual activity for many years. A cold sensation felt in the genitals he is often very anxious about their health and loss of abilities, and may have problems with memory and concentration.
2. Erection fails when sexual intercourse is attempted, especially if thinking about the problem makes it worse. He is nervous and imaginative and usually warm-blooded, with cravings for both sweets and salt.
3. Genitals are completely limp, despite having sexual interest. Nocturnal emissions can occur without an erection, even if dreams are not sex-related. Craves tobacco.
4. Physical pleasure during sex has diminished and sexual urges are reduced. The person feels tired and weak, and may experience memory loss, with a compulsive need to check things (to see that doors are locked, etc.) Prostate problems may be associated with impotence, and urine may be lost when the person coughs or sneezes.
5. Problems with erections because of worry, and can also be troubled by memory loss. They often lack self-confidence, have digestive problems with gas and bloating, and an energy slump in the late afternoon and evening. Often useful for old people.
6. Men who have diminished sexual ability, especially if the problem starts after a fever or exhausting illness. The person feels weak and exhausted, but interest is usually still present. Unusual hair loss (Body hair or eyebrows)
7. Gentle-natured, quiet men with deep emotions. Problems with impotence often occur from embarrassment or shyness. History of emotional suppression and very sensitive feelings.
8. Infertility due to low immune system which is responsible for various diseases.
9. Infertility due to low sex drive.
10. Infertility due to low sperm count.
The Natural Solution With Forever Living Products
For reproductive health, we recommend the gel drink plus A-BetaCarE (for both men and women).
Aloe Drinking Gel and A-BetaCarE aid fertility and, if the lack of conception is due to the male partner, he should also take Nature-Min,
which, along with A-BetaCarE, is very good for male fertility. Also, Forever B12Plussupports fertility and is excellent for both when you’re trying to conceive and also for when you’re pregnant for both you and your baby.
Royal Jelly is fantastic (if the problem is with the woman) if you’re trying to conceive (helps produce eggs regularly, and has resulted in a conception on many occasions!). Maca, A Beta-CarE (Selenium and vitamin E), Gingko, Royal Jelly –vits E and C help overall reproductive health. Folic acid,Omega 3, zinc, selenium, vit B6 and manganese are known to support fertility.
WE ACCEPT CASH ON DELIVERY AND WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE
FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET THE PRODUCTS CALL/WHATSAPP MR EZEKIEL ON +234 803 893 4814