Tuberculosis can stay up in the body for a long time without causing any symptom. This is especially when such person’s immune system is strong. But if as a result of one thing or the other, the immune system weakens, the disease will take its toll. Examples of things that can weaken a person’s immune system include constant use of alcohol, drugs, lack of exercise, not eating healthy, some diseases like diabetes, cancer and STDs.
Treating tuberculosis infection takes a longer time and involves periodic check up with the doctor that analyses your sputum, x-ray or skin test. This analysis or test will determine if the treatment options are working and determine that if the bacteria are 100 per cent gone.
How is Tuberculosis diagnosed?
Tuberculosis can be diagnosed in several different ways: through X-Ray, Through Sputum and Skin test:
- 1. X-Ray: the x-ray of the patient is captured and the result is analyzed. This is to see If there is inflammation of the lungs and see if there are some changes in the lungs to determine if it is infected or not. Sometimes, in an x-ray, it could show some cloudiness when it is being viewed, this could be an evidence of pneumonia caused by TB. The x-ray can also show scarring or calcification in the lungs, which suggest that the bacteria is contained and therefore not active.
- 2. Sputum: sputum is like the saliva that comes out along coughing; it is just that it is thicker and could be yellowish or whitish tick in color. Sputum are usually collected early in the morning: meaning, the first sputum from the patient will be collected and analyzed under the microscope to see if bacteria are present and the type of bacteria. Sometimes, sputum samples can be taken and cultured in a special incubator.
- 3. Skin test: also known as PPD or Purified Derivative Protein test is classified into two, Tine test and Mantoux Test. This test is when a purified extract from dead tuberculosis bacteria is injected under the skin. If the injected area does not react, such person is not infected with tuberculosis. But if the injected area reacts (swelling and redness), the person is infected with tuberculosis disease. This test reaction could take from 2-3 days to occur.
The only disadvantage of this test is that it may show negative if: the person’s immune system is weak due to viral infection, cancer or if the tuberculosis infection is early. 10 weeks or more after infection is good for skin test.
Natural Supplements Solution to Tuberculosis
Treatment options of tuberculosis include the uses of anti-bacteria for several weeks or months which could take up to 6-9 months. This depends on the specification
Are You A Couple Who Desire To Have A Baby Or You Are A Housewife Trying To Conceive, Now You Can Get Pregnant – No Pharmaceutical Drugs
How to prevent tuberculosis:
- – Stay away from alcohol and drug use: they weaken the immune system
- – Eat healthy
- – Exercise frequently
- – Stay away from red meat, like cow meat, goose and duck meat.
- – Use aloe vera frequently (read below
- Natural Supplements Solution to Tuberculosis
Aloe Vera and Tuberculosis:
Because of the weakened immune system which are generally associated with people with tuberculosis, it is best to start the use of aloe vera. Aloe vera (barbadensis milla) has over 200 components that the body needs to make it function properly and boost the immune system. I have seen the case of a health care worker who, used to be sick at least three times in a year due to weakened immune system, after the use of aloe vera for over 15 years, he had no cause to fall a sick again, even though, most of his patients are tuberculosis patients. It was a testimony of his that aim sharing now.
Aloe vera, which is called a ‘’power house’’, ‘’magical plant’’, ‘’miracle plant’’ has been used widely to boost the immune system and because of its anti-bacteria property it can work as a supplement with other medicines used to treat tuberculosis. It is adaptogenic and would work with anybody that uses it.
1. Aloe vera gel from Forever Living products, the world largest manufacturer and distributor of aloe vera and aloe vera based products. The aloe vera gel is 100 per cent stabilized aloe vera and have been certified by the International aloe science council, Islamic seal of Approval and Kosher rating. These three certifications show you that this aloe vera gel is 100 per cent aloe vera and high quality. So if you love high quality products, this is for you.
• Supports all aspects of immune system function
• Provides a variety of nutrients to support immune system activity
• Fights free radicals
• Blend of 55 nutrients, including essential vitamins and minerals
• Nourishes and protects our bodies
• Powerful antioxidant
• Odorless, softgel capsule
• Helps protect the body against free radicals
• Helps support the conversion of fats to energy